Black and Blue Black and Blue

Not my taste, but I see good work in the future.

It didn't appeal to me.

While you used common used violence in hopes to get your score raised, there are other factors which may have helped people vote a little higher.

Your animation is not that bad. I'm sure if you keep improving, you will have some grand submissions in the future.

The 3D appearance of your backgrounds was poorly done. If you spent a bit more time on these, I'm sure it would definately have looked a whole lot better.

The same colours used between the backgrounds and foregrounds threw it all away. There should have been a difference between the two. You could barely see the weaponary.

Although you tried to reduce file size, the song you used was deteriated significantly. You could maybe have gone a few 100'kbs up for better audio.

Overall, really not my kind of work, nor is it front-page material. But I'm pretty sure that if you work at making flash, you'll see some great pieces in the near future.

Keep up the good work.

Jesse-Ray responds:

okie dokie, will do

Shrek Sketches Shrek Sketches

Loved it! Brilliant!

I like the way you add your own style to the characters.

The 'skits' were well thought of and incredibly funny.

A well deserved 5.

I look forward to any other future Sketches you decide to make.

Claveman Ep. 3/5 Claveman Ep. 3/5

I was disappointed.

I found your detail of colour in the previous two astounding.

Great to see you made such a long movie, but the way you presenting in Ep.1 and 2 is what made me like Claveman.

Anyways, still a good job. Can't wait to see 4 and 5.

Lone Faction Lone Faction

Original work... something different

Wow! Great game!

Given a proper coding language, a team of developers and some good dedication, this would of made a great PC game.

Good to see something entirely different! The addition of rotation 'weapons' added a great complexity to how the game is played.

Not my kind of game, but I really enjoyed.

---
Not complaints, but 2 cents:
If you maybe had a smoother transition/interface between the game, it would seem more 'complete'.

The menu is also a bit dark in overall look... get it to look like a game you would normally buy and you will have a winner!

Keep up the good work! Cheers.

Über Battle! Über Battle!

Couple of problems

There are a few bugs you are going to get rid off... mainly if the enemy level is null.

The game overall was nicely organised, except for the two 'banners'.

&amp;gt;&amp;gt;&amp;gt; WRATH II &amp;lt;&amp;lt;&amp;lt; >>> WRATH II <<<

Original idea.. original gameplay..

I loved it! It's a classic!!! (I need downloadable ;))

I did find it hard with the angels at first, but once I understood the game better, there was no stopping me!

Should be a Newgrounds top 50!!! 5 from me!
Harvery's great too! :P

Izzo Remix Izzo Remix

Bad..

Just plain bad..

You could of at least added a good reverb to the riffs.

This isn't a remix. It's shit just added on.

I like your stuff, but this is probably the worst I've heard.

ehhhROFLCOPTER responds:

erg, i asked newgrounds to delete a loit of my songs. this was an experiment ( a failed one i might add)

-despair- -despair-

Started off really good, lost it in the hi-hats

At first, I thought this song was fucking awesome.

Long start, but I know that this genre takes a long time to build. And it was good for the wait. It kicked in nicely. Was truly awesome.

You had some good off-beat kicks and snares going, but then it screwed up. You brought in the constant running high-hats and killed it.

Apart from the disturbing, irritating hi-hats, it was fucking A.

I see this tune making it on commercial CDs. Just needs some refining.

$[ !nT3nc3 ]$ $[ !nT3nc3 ]$

A lot of distortion on the bass kick-in

I really like the way you start off with a simple riff and kick it in.

You tend to have too much of a build-up after that, if at all.

You should follow a beat structure of the common 4, 4, 4.. build-ups. You're aiming at a song that's meant to rock, so you should focus on stick to the music maths.

Not a great song in this current form, but would definately make a killer with a tiny bit of rework.

Good job.