Lone Faction Lone Faction

Original work... something different

Wow! Great game!

Given a proper coding language, a team of developers and some good dedication, this would of made a great PC game.

Good to see something entirely different! The addition of rotation 'weapons' added a great complexity to how the game is played.

Not my kind of game, but I really enjoyed.

---
Not complaints, but 2 cents:
If you maybe had a smoother transition/interface between the game, it would seem more 'complete'.

The menu is also a bit dark in overall look... get it to look like a game you would normally buy and you will have a winner!

Keep up the good work! Cheers.

Über Battle! Über Battle!

Couple of problems

There are a few bugs you are going to get rid off... mainly if the enemy level is null.

The game overall was nicely organised, except for the two 'banners'.

&amp;gt;&amp;gt;&amp;gt; WRATH II &amp;lt;&amp;lt;&amp;lt; >>> WRATH II <<<

Original idea.. original gameplay..

I loved it! It's a classic!!! (I need downloadable ;))

I did find it hard with the angels at first, but once I understood the game better, there was no stopping me!

Should be a Newgrounds top 50!!! 5 from me!
Harvery's great too! :P

Flash Tutorial on Shading Flash Tutorial on Shading

Good drawings!

Quite a handy tut indeed!

But remember that it's us newbies that are most likely to view this tutorial, so you should've maybe tried to make something more practical and understandable by making it an easy image to work with.

But otherwise, very good drawings. Interface is superb and I love the next/previous... you can run through them quickly without having to wait.

Nice job!!! Now make one involving animation and shading. Please! ;)

Sneakers responds:

Thanks for the review :)

ButtonMashers: Chubba-Mon ButtonMashers: Chubba-Mon

I liked it

Quite a classic!

For the next one, I reckon you should advance more on the game play.
Including an AI is always important. An idea that I had was that once the "power/hunger" bar filled up, the player has a couple of seconds to pull off a combo.

Also, If you really want to spend time a lot of time on the next one, include different characters and different animations to go with them.

Otherwise, a great game!
I look forward to seeing the next!!!